Tuesday, November 11, 2008

in the beginning...

...God created the heaven and the earth. Sometime later, Matt created a blog to record his thoughts and share things with other believers.

III John was written to exhort believers to be fellowhelpers to the truth. This requires not only that we know the truth (III John 3), but that we have love (III John 6) with this truth. It seems most of us can't get a good grasp on both of these at once. I know many Christians that have all of the right doctrine, all of the right words, all of the right standards, but none of the right spirit. Sadly, I am all too often after the same sort.

I'd like this blog to be an ecouragement to my own soul as well as others. It will be a record of what I am reading, meditating on, struggling with, and striving to learn as a fellowhelper to the truth. Any encouragement, exhortation, and criticism you have, feel free to offer.

- m@

No comments: